1. How much is it going to cost in water and electricity?
Fear not - the tubs cost around £3.20 on the water metre to fill. As for electricity, it'll cost around £2.10 to keep the tub running for 24 hours.
2. HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN FIT IN A TUB?
The record currently stands at 9. The tubs are built to fit 6 adults comfortably!
3. WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THE WATER AFTERWARDS?
We're armed with industry strength water removal pumps, meaning we can pump water into any drain or manhole within 20 metres.
4. CAN THE TUBS FIT THROUGH MY SMALL DOORWAY?
Luckily they are inflatable, meaning we can fit them through pretty much any doorway or alleyway imaginable.
5. CAN I USE THE TUB INDOORS?
Yes! They're designed for both indoor and outdoor use. However, we recommend placing some towels around the tub if used indoors - just to stop splash.
6.WILL THE TUBS FIT IN MY SMALL GARDEN?
The tubs are 2 metres in diameter - meaning they fit in pretty much any space!
7. HOW DOES THE TUB STAY WARM OVER WINTER?
We fill the tubs with hot water direct from your hot kitchen/bathroom tap. The pump system then maintains the temperature for the duration of your booking.
8. Does it come with a gazebo?
Premium Bookings and Girl's Night In Bookings come with a gazebo, provided we can peg it down to avoid any damage! Standard Bookings do not.
9. CAN I HIRE THE TUB FOR MORE THAN THREE DAYS?
You sure can! Send us a message and we'll talk discounts.
Did this answer your question?
We hope so; if not, please feel free to drop us a line and we'll be happy to help!